Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Flipbelt-My favorite thing to run with!


The FlipBelt is my absolutely favorite thing to run with. I love this for many reasons, but number one it doesn't move! I ran with this for my half marathon and bought it the day before at the runners expo at Disney's ESPN Wide World of Sports. I was a bit skepical of buying something that I wasn't used to running with the day before my first big race. I really needed something that would hold more than just my iPhone and headphones so I decided to give it a try. Good thing I did because it couldn't have worked out better. 

The flip belt comes in many colors and sizes. I was able to get my favorite color (purple) and the medium size was perfect. It's a bit snug and didn't move at all! 
Source
During the half marathon it held my iPhone, for my music, which also had a large speck case on it to hold my id and money, a package of shot blocks, and a pack of tissues. I wasn't running with a ton of stuff but more than what I usually would, so this option was again a great choice. It didn't move or chafe! I don't like belts with water bottles on them so this was a wonderful alternative. 

I may or may not have worn my felt belt out once or twice when I didn't want to carry a purse. Yes, that's how discreet it is 😊

Source
-Kayla

QOTD: Does anyone else love their flipbelt? 


No comments:

Post a Comment